Lincoln Pizza Oven Parts
A line of Impinger-forced hot-air conveyor ovens was introduced by Lincoln. Impinger ovens cook most items two times faster than regular convection ovens and two to three times faster than standard deck ovens. For the replacement of damaged parts in a Lincoln pizza conveyor oven, PartsFe offers Lincoln pizza oven parts at an affordable cost.
The Lincoln 1301 pizza oven is a gas-fired, conveyor oven that is designed for high-volume pizza production. It features a 12" wide conveyor belt and can cook up to 50 pizzas per hour. It is a countertop model that is compact and easy to use.
The Lincoln 1450 pizza oven is also a gas-fired, conveyor oven but it is slightly larger than the 1301 model. It features a 14" wide conveyor belt and can cook up to 75 pizzas per hour. It also includes digital temperature control, allowing for precise cooking temperatures.
The Lincoln 1600 pizza oven is a gas-fired, double-stack conveyor oven that is designed for even higher volume pizza production. It features a 16" wide conveyor belt and can cook up to 100 pizzas per hour. It also includes digital temperature controls and has a double-stack configuration that allows for multiple pizzas to be cooked at once.
All three models are designed for commercial use and are used in pizzerias, restaurants, and other food service establishments. It is well-known for its effectiveness, toughness, and dependability.
After striking the product, the warm air is recycled back into the heat source. Lincoln uses this strategy to reduce energy use. You can rely on the Lincoln brand impinger oven to operate quietly and quickly. Visit PartsFe to buy Lincoln pizza oven parts.
Do grills fit inside pizza ovens?
Yes, you can use pizza ovens as grills. One ability to utilize a pizza oven as a grill and a smoker is one of its biggest advantages.
How does a Lincoln pizza oven's temperature get set?
Adjust the temperature by scrolling up or down using the arrow keys once the left or right side has been selected. The temperature is regulated in five-degree steps when in Fahrenheit, or "F" mode. The temperature will be adjusted in one-degree steps while in Centigrade or "C" mode.
Lincoln Manufacturers Other Categories
|Lincoln Parts||Lincoln conveyor oven parts|
- -40%Element, Oven - 240V1600W For Lincoln - Part# 369184Special Price $75.26 Regular Price $125.10
- -57%Element, Quartz - 120V900W For Lincoln - Part# 110646SpSpecial Price $113.91 Regular Price $263.86
- -32%ELEMENT, TOASTER - 110V 335W for Lincoln - Part# 18040SPSpecial Price $34.22 Regular Price $50.19
- -48%Motor, Conveyor Ovenfan For Lincoln - Part# 369539Special Price $595.67 Regular Price $1,142.62
- -48%Motor, Conveyor Ovenfan For Lincoln - Part# 4060135Special Price $595.67 Regular Price $1,142.62
- Knob, Timer For Lincoln - Part# 51280Sp$39.95Out of stock
- -43%Knob1-1/8 D, Pointer For Lincoln - Part# 369429Special Price $15.04 Regular Price $26.32
- -32%Oven Element208V 1600W For Lincoln - Part# 369183Special Price $70.52 Regular Price $103.42
- -43%KNOB1-1/8 D, POINTER for Lincoln - Part# 000320SPSpecial Price $15.04 Regular Price $26.32
- -54%SOLENOID VALVE 1/2" 120V for Lincoln - Part# 369271Special Price $95.34 Regular Price $207.00
- -54%SOLENOID VALVE 1/2" 120V for Lincoln - Part# 369528Special Price $95.34 Regular Price $207.00
- -54%SOLENOID VALVE 1/2" 120V for Lincoln - Part# 369553Special Price $95.34 Regular Price $207.00