Shipping & Returns
Items returns are allowed up to 30 days from the date of shipment provided the item(s) are in new, unused, undamaged, re-saleable condition.
- Items must be in a new, unused, undamaged, re-saleable condition.
- Item not in re-saleable condition will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Shipping costs to return items are at the expense of the customer.
- A return number must be obtained prior to returning an item. This number must be printed clearly on the outside of the box. Items received without a return number or boxes not clearly indicating the return number will be returned at the customer’s expense.
- Return Authorization numbers remain open for 10 days. If the item is not returned within 30 days, the customer must obtain a new return number if the item is still returnable.
SHORTAGES & DAMAGES
Short shipments and damaged parts (not damaged during transit) should be reported to PartsFE within 5 business days of package receipt.
In the event of damage during transit you are responsible for notifying the carrier immediately and file all appropriate claim forms with the carrier, as per their requirements.
WARRANTY & LIABILITY
Each item carries the full warranty of the manufacturer. Any liability claim will be limited to the purchase price. Shipping and/or labor charges are not covered. We assume no obligation on the part of any manufacturer except to process warranty claims to the manufacturer on behalf of our customers. Individual manufacturer's warranty policies will be provided upon request.